My Top 10 best views in Northern England

A lone tree on Egton High Moor surrounded by a carpet of flowering heather near Egton Bridge on the North York Moors
A lone tree on Egton High Moor surrounded by a carpet of flowering heather as the sun sets, near Egton Bridge on the North York Moors. What this image doesn't capture is the aroma of heather which just added to the beauty of this place.


Guest blog post for Go Outdoors

As part of winning the award for the Go Outdoors Best Independent Blog of the Year 2015 - I was also given the opportunity to write a guest blog post for the Go Outdoors Blog. The first blog post covers my top 10 views in Northern England (I live up North, so that's the area I'm most familiar with!). The main areas that I document my walks are in the Lake District, North York Moors, Yorkshire Dales and Northumberland. To be honest there are tons of amazing views, and I'm still discovering places – but on the link below are the top 10 views I have been able to visit and do justice through my photos so far, including maps on where they are how you can get to see them yourself!

View the blog post on My Top 10 favourite Northern England views over at http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/blog/top-10-landscapes-northern-england/


Thanks for reading! If you have any questions - just post a comment and I'll try and answer. 

Blog Post by Stuart Hodgson, 'The Hiking Photographer'


If you enjoyed this blog post you might like to subscribe to my monthly email newsletter to stay up to date with my latest posts, just follow the link below, cheers Stuart.