22/12/2015

Chuffed my blog's won an award!

What a great end to 2015! I'm chuffed to bit with this! My blog was voted the Best Independent Blog of the Year 2015 by Go Outdoors Customers! Thank you all for your votes!

Best Independent Blog 2015 Winner :-)


At the end of November 2015 I received an email out of the blue from Go Outdoors saying my blog had been shortlisted for Best Independent Blog of the Year 2015. I was chuffed to bits just to be shortlisted - but now I have got the fantastic news that my blog got the most votes and won the award! There were some great blogs on the shortlist too so I couldn't believe it.

This award is completely down to people like you who read my blog and follow me on social media - so thanks a lot! It really was a proud moment.

You can see all the award winners from the various categories here http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/go-outdoors-awards

Thanks again you made me a happy bloke!


Blog Post by Stuart Hodgson, 'The Hiking Photographer'


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking an interest in my blog, all comments and questions are welcome! Best, Stuart

Blog Design Created by pipdig